Sunday, December 7, 2014

O'dear Rapist!


Will you listen to me?
O'dear Rapist.
Would you now care to answer my questions,
For I am lost in this mist? 

Cold and staunch,
The wind cuts me into half.
Of what is left. The Silence.

The crowd has no face. The God never had one.
Who will show to the world, of what you've done.

Make me a mask, I want to be pretentious.
I want to show you care for me. To show you feel.
I had to relent, and you had to steal?

The smile on my nude face, the mask now I wear.
You see the brave face on outside, my inside breeds only fear.
To veil the shame you need to have.
I need to show you how humans behave.

Will you listen to me?b
O'dear Rapist.
There is something else to ask,
In my small infinite list.

Make me a mask, for I was not raped by a man.
It's not any individual, for society alone can.
I want to fit in, the mask you wear.
I was a lost property, raped by your society.

Will you listen to me?
O'dear Rapist.

Will you show me the way to die,
to get away from the shambles of lie?

You say I will be safe, you say I will be free.
I shall jump off this bridge, only if you can count to 
one
two and
.............

-V!K$


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grim, stark and nude! guess there aren't many ways of saying so.