Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I and Some Words!

So i am relieved...why the people say?? Its good to be relieved...even better to be relaxed....thats when you find what you are actually writing...

So do i...when i put my fingers across the typepad out here...words...introspect...and me!!

I am thinking about...
Myself :)

I said...
what I meant!!

I want to...
fill my lungs my fresh air and listen to the sea...to run away!!

I wish...
Never to wish and pine for anything beyond here and now. This moment.

I hear…God whispering!!

I wonder...
How you and me are so close right now that you could read my thoughts and yet I would never know that you even came and stayed for a while. Took the time and smiled. Would never call after you as you dissolve in the crowd. I wonder what I am missing. I wonder if you wonder too.

I regret...

Letting them go; every single one of them...the thoughts stay one by one!!

I am...
An impressionist...yearning to be a perfectionist!!

I dance...
when nobody's watching and crying in the rain!!

I sing...
when I am romantically challenged (a way of mine to term love)

I cry...
and wait in vain for the lump in my throat to dissolve into tears

I am not always...
your dream come true (with all due modesty :-)

I make with my hands...
ink bubbles of life that float aimlessly on paper skies!!

I write...
and therefore I am!!

I confuse...
and hence was employed!!

I am...And therefore I Blog!!

I need...
Sleep. An uncrowded corner in my head.

-Vik$

No comments: