Thursday, August 6, 2009

Am I Audible???

There's so much noise inside me.....actually Silence!!

Yeah Silence...I am perturbed!!!

The brain's getting a lot of signals and trying to tell me something...!!!

The eyes...they follow a different direction noiselessly....!!!

The ears are picking up every conversation in the vicinity...everyone's audible!

The tongue remembers the delicacies and the assortment of edibles that went into it.

The sense of smell and touch dont leave anything unsaid and add to the commotion.

The mind tries to shout out its orders above all this...

In such a time, why am I so silent...???

Maybe coz i ahve forgotten How to speak...
....to express...to rejuvenate...to rejoice and to re-live my moments....

There's a hailstorm of action within but calm reigns supreme outside. Today, we suppress our thoughts and maintain silence....

What about tommorrow when it would be possible to read or hear what eveyone's thinking?

Will I be so silent then...I can just wonder!!!

1 comment:

Simmy said...

Alas! I listen to you..Hellow :)