Monday, September 7, 2009

Split Fast Musings!

I’m writing this in a quick moment stolen between other things I have to do, but I wanted to share two “deep” or at least provocative thoughts with you.

They’re not my thoughts; they are ones I heard from others. So here they are:

• Life is messy. If it’s not, you’re doing it wrong. (from a book.)

• If you’re doing everything perfect, and it’s going right, it’s not crab fishing. (paraphrased from “The Deadliest Catch” a show about Alaskan crab fishers, on the Discovery Channel publication i went thro in the library.”)

So why has the Universe decided to give me this message - twice - today? Where am I playing tidy? How am I valuing neatness over exploration, passion and discovery?

Questions to ponder ....things to come....way to go...alas!!!

---Vik$

No comments: