Sunday, May 2, 2010

An Alarming Thought...!!!

I have been Alarmed!!!

Well not exactly in the sense of urgency...But rather technically....The annoying noise you hear at the wee hours of morning...no matter how much lighter and melodius of an alarm tune you put up!

I jumped out of the cozy bed....but waaait a minute....cozy????...ohh btw Did i tell you that I was visiting Home!?

So I was sayin'...

I was Alarmed...Yes....I had a Writer's Block uptil now..And then the Alarm rang!

In a sudden flash of realization words which made absolutely no sense popped around in my head like jelly beans wingle on a touch; that words, whether written, read or spoken are a form of solace for any and everyone!

Words are important when you are writing or others to read....Words are important if you are trying to express yourself...And Words are important.To keep your Blog ALIVE!!!

Words come from anywhere...

For some its reading their favourite psalm from the bible, for some its a verse from their favourite poem or a letter from their sweetheart. For a few its the comfort of spewing their emotions on paper or for that matter web space. And yet others feel better when they talk about what they are going through or maybe even talk about anything at all. Most commonly people would need to hear words of comfort.

Its so strange...the power of mere words. Although they affect the actual situation in no way. It is pleasant to drown in the relief that they provide and let them ease away all that's troubling us. But I wonder whether they are just another form of escape from actually facing the situation or do they act as medicine for the lacerations when handling life. Then again I remember... Sometimes its these very words that can leave you scarred for life!

For me..it was just another way to quickly put them down on the screen before they vanish and the escapade leaves me wondering..What Shall I Write??

Till another jolt...till another urge...till another thought...And more importantly..Till Another Alarm...Words will flow..Yet Again!

So Long....!!!

Yours truly!
-V!K$

No comments: