Friday, May 7, 2010

Silver...!!!

I believe in Silver.

This surreal color, that strikes imagination at the depths of the ocean floor.

I believe in Spaceships. I believe in Time Machines.
I am an admirer of simple moments. I am a sucker for Complex life.

I believe that thinking is the best calorie burner. I believe in dreaming - dreaming a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.

I believe that weird people are the smartest people. I believe that sometimes a cup of coffee is the answer to all my problems.

I believe that there is No tomorrow. I believe in Nirvana. I believe in miracles. I just don't depend on them!

I believe that my destiny is like a Blank paper. I write the Story!

I believe that ice-cream really did melt over my tee when I was a kid.

I believe in a God who doesn't ask me to pray.

I believe in absolute honesty and sensible social lies.

I believe that life is a game, that life is a cruel joke, and that life is what happens when you're alive and that you might as well lie back and enjoy it.

In spite of everything, I still believe.

I have realized that I understand life lyrically, with a certain background score.

I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me.

I let go of anything I can not transform into something marvelous. Reality doesn't impress me.

I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.

I believe in Silver. The shine in it.

And I Want that, Let the light kiss me. Let the rain beat upon my head with silver liquid drops. Let the wind sing me a lullaby. Let me live..For I believe!!!

No comments: